Breaking

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Write a composition in about ' A Journey By Train '.




    'A JOURNEY BY TRAIN' or,
'A JOURNEY YOU HAVE RECENTLY MADE'or,
    'THE JOURNEY YOU LIKE MOST'



Introduction : A journey is pleasant to all. A journey made by train is a journey by train. A journey by train is very pleasant and enjoyable to me. Because it saves one's time, money and energy. Moreover, it is safe and sound.

Description : During the last vacation one of my cousin requested me to attend his sister's marriage ceremony at Chattogram / Chittagong. So I got an opportunity to make a journey by train. I accepted this invitation gladly. Two other friends joined me. On the fixed day we reached Kamlapur station at 7 a.m. The station was very crowded. Somehow we managed to buy our tickets. With great difficulty we got into the train. Fortunately I got my seat beside the window. Following a couple of moments the watchman blew the whistle and the train started to proceed onward. From the outset the train proceeded onward gradually. At that point it started to run in max throttle.

Scenery I enjoyed : I kept looking outside through the window. The train was passing through the green fields. Dew drops on green grasses were glittering like pearls. Trees and houses seemed to run behind. We saw the farmers working in the field. Cattle were grazing here and there. I enjoyed the scenes with cheerful mind. The train stopped at a few big stations. We bought boiled eggs, bananas, magazines etc. from the hawkers. When the train started from Feni station , i saw the hills of Chattogram / Chittagong. On the correct I saw the huge sheet of water of the Bay of Bengal. All these pleased me very much. At last the train reached Chattogram / Chittagong at 5 p.m. We got down from the train and saw my brother at the station. He came to receive us. He became very pleased to see us.

Conclusion : It was the most pleasant journey in my life.I delighted in it so much that the memory of the excursion will remain ever crisp in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot