Breaking

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Write a dialogue about importance of early rising.



Kabir  : Hello Rakib. Nice to meet you.

Rakib  : Me too. How are you?

Kabir  : Fine. Rakib. I have observed that you always go to school late and feel drowsy. What is the cause of it?

Rakib  : I can't get up early.

Kabir  : When do you go to bed?

Rakib  : At 12:00 pm.

Kabir  : You should not keep late hours at night. You must go to bed early.

Rakib  : I also cannot complete my lesson in time. And I always cut a sorry figure in the examination.

Kabir  : By the by, when do you get up from bed?

Rakib  : At 8:00 am. What about you?

Kabir  : I get up early in the morning and finish my lesson in time.

Rakib  : Is this the secret of your brilliant results in the examination?

Kabir  : Of course. Is it accurate to say that you are mindful of the advantages of early rising?

Rakib  : No, I'm not.

Kabir  : Then listen to me. Early rising is good for health. Morning air refreshes both the body and mind. Early rising will also give you an opportunity to walk in the morning.

Rakib  : But I can't get up early.

Kabir  : Try to get up early. On the off chance that you find a workable pace, will discover sufficient opportunity to finish your exercise.

Rakib  : Thanks a lot for your wise suggestion. I'm going to get up early from the next day.

Kabir  : I'm sure you will feet better and do well in the next examination. Ok. see you again, Bye.

Rakib  : Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot