Breaking

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Write a composition in about 'If I were a millionaire'.


                        " IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE "

If i were a millionaire

I belongs to a middle-class family. I can never think of earning millions of  Taka. Let us suppose that i am fortunate to get a lottery of millions of  Taka, I will try to spend it in the most judicious way as to derive maximum pleasure and benefit out of it. My friends advise me that I should first try to improve my living condition. That is, I should have a beautiful house for myself in a spacious compound. Then I should furnish the house with the most modern amenities, in order to make my life a comfortable one. But my philosophy of life is quite different. Instead of improving my lot, I am much more interested in eradicating illiteracy and poverty of the poor people of our locality. There are many people in my village who hardly get two square meals a day. They are ill-fed and ill-clad. The main occupation of these people is agriculture. But still these people plough their lands with the help of a pair of bullocks. I will give loans to these people without any interest so that they can purchase tractors, fertilizers and her seeds. This scheme will save the poor people of my village from the so-called village money lenders. I will invest a good portion of money in setting lip a hospital with  all the modern amenities and I will employ highly qualified doctors. The hospital will be run for the poor and the helpless people. Many people living in rural areas have no means of recreation. I shall spend a part of my money for providing means of recreation to these people. I shall also set up various social and educational institutions at various places in my locality to remove illiteracy. Again I am pained to find that there is no adequate provision for supporting orphans and windows and orphans where they will work and earn their livelihood honourably. Thus, if I were a millionaire, my plan and programme will bring about a radical change in my locality. To help the poor, to feed the hungry and to nurse the sick and also to make people self-employed will be my motto. I hope if I were a millionaire, my plan and programme will bring about a radical change in my locality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot